Monday, September 7, 2009

L.A.

I made a little trip back to LA in August. It was so great to see friends and get a little dose of LA goodness. An that's about all I did, hung out with friends, ate a lot of donuts and other LA treats I've been craving! I even had a star sighting (Seth Rogen) while sneaking around the Sony lot- ah LA...

The weekend started out right with Mormon Dodger Night! Dodger dogs and more socializing than game watching.



I love being near the mountains, but I miss the beach more than I thought I would. I forgot how great it was to spend a saturday afternoon riding the cruiser down to the beach and reading a book. No cruisers this weekend, but the afternoon was great, a perfect beach day... this is Kim's daughter, Sarah, waiting for Miriam to bring more water (more, more, more).

1 comment:

Kim said...

come again! we miss you already!!!