Monday, September 7, 2009

Girl's Camp- 2009

Yet again, I am behind on my blog and thought I would do a little catching up. Two weeks after the 4th of July trip I went to Girl's Camp with our ward. It was stake camp this year, which mean we, as ward leader got off easy, we just showed up and played with the girls. It was great to spend some time with them and get to know them a little better.
Camp was just as exciting as I remember it being- we got lost on our hike, got rained on during our "bishopric" dinner (who got stuck in traffic on the way up and missed dinner), and stayed up way too late, for the early mornings we had... at least we had showers!
All four of our girls making dinner.


Post hike, at least a few of them are smiling!

No comments: