The Spring and Summer have flown by (they always seem to).
The biggest news... I bought a house! I love it, it's little and perfect for me right now.
In April the family (everyone) met in Las Vegas to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday. My parents are serving a mission at the mission office in Las Vegas (they get home in 2 days). It was fun to have everyone together, and celebrate my mom.
I went on a short trip to San Antonio for a Conference.
The Alamo.
I've spent the majority of my free time doing this:
I'm doing a ride in a few weeks with a group of friends.
Seattle to Vancouver, BC. 188 miles. 2 days.
And Neil Diamond the other night! It was awesome! I have wanted to see him for a while now, he did not disappoint. He sang Sweet Caroline 4 times!
And of course spending time with these guys!
![]() |
| June. she's so chubby and squishy. |
![]() |
| Annie's stink eye |
![]() |
| Lizzy glamming it up for our walk. |
![]() |
| Luke and Hannah playing in the pond |
![]() |
| Charlotte loving the outdoors |
| Clara and Hannah- they have become quite the hikers. I'm going to have a hard time keeping up with them in the next few years. |
| Jack and the pinata |
| Elsie waiting for the water show at the Bellagio. |
It's been a great few months!









1 comment:
I want to see inside house pics.
Post a Comment