Sunday, January 15, 2012

May God Bless Your Year...


 It's been a busy few months. The holidays always get a little crazy, I made them a little crazier by adding a few trip in before and after Christmas. Now that it's all over, and I've had a day or 2 to relax and get over the jet lag I can say it was great!
 Los Angeles
My good friend Miriam got married this weekend. We went to LA and Disneyland for a bachlorette weekend. Disneyland never disappoints.

 
 

Las Vegas
I went to Las Vegas to see my parents for Christmas (where they are serving a mission).  It was a very short trip- I flew out there the morning of Christmas Eve and back Christmas afternoon. It was wonderful to spend Christmas with them.
We went up to a state park where they have wild burros.
 
India
My trip to see my parents was short, due to my trip to India. I left the day after Christmas for 2 weeks. It was a much needed trip! I keep thinking that I just need one more trip and I'll get it (the travel bug) out of my system, a friend laughed and told me that would never happen. She's right. I love it- there are too many places to see and never enough time! (more to come in a future post)

 
Birthday
I got back the day before my birthday, and spent my birthday sleeping, recovering from jet lag. My sisters were very kind and planned dinner for me. Heidi made me dinner on my birthday and we all went for grilled cheese the following night. LOVE.

Wedding
AND... my good friend Miriam got married this weekend! It was a great wedding. I'm so happy for Miriam and Matt, and I loved spending time with the LA peeps that came in town for the wedding. I miss those girls. Congratulation Miriam!




1 comment:

Heidi said...

It has been a busy couple of weeks hasn't it. I love the photos.