Sunday, October 4, 2009

75 miles

We went to Moab a few weekends ago for a little bike ride. It was beautiful, we rode along the Colorado river surrounded by red cliffs. It was an out-and-back ride, 75 miles total, with "aid stations" every few miles. A beautiful day for a bike ride.





My family came down that same afternoon, I met up with them and we did a hike up to delicate arch- a must do while in Moab. But, not really a great idea after riding a bike 75 miles.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

I wish I were there!

Whitney said...

you are making me miss the mountains...I am in desperate need of a backpacking adventure. How can I haul 3 little boys backpacking? I think I'll need a mule. Looks liek a great time! Keep having the adventures I'm dreaming about!

Abby said...

Sarah - I stumbled upon your blog. Great photos! It was funny to see this, Rob and I were down there doing the 100 mile ride the same day. Too bad we missed you.

Britt said...

Thanks for giving Drew something fun to do that weekend.