Monday, March 16, 2009

Lesson Learned

What do you get when you give a 4-yr. old an iphone (with games) at church?


A favorite aunt, an unhappy mom, and an "I did it!" from a 4 yr. old in the middle of a prayer. (oops!)

I had a great weekend hanging out with the family. The occasion was little Lizzy's blessing (she doesn't like me yet, but I'm determined to win her over), it was a great excuse to get together and have a little play time with my favorite girls.

4 comments:

Britt said...

So cute. Hey, those beads look familiar!

Heidi said...

We had a great time with you too. Despite the Iphone incident. Thanks Britt for the great beads. They provided hours of entertainment, yet again. This time, they even became play food (everything from peas to popcorn) besides necklaces.

Jodie said...

Hey- why didn't you want to come to UT for spring break so we could see you?! Ireland ain't got nuthin' on UT! Looks like a great trip!

jd said...

was she playing Penguin Catapult, by chance? :)