Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall

"The winds will blow their own freshness into you,
and the storms their energy,
while cares will drop away from you
like the leaves of Autumn."
- John Muir

i love the fall, i forgot how great this season is (it kind of gets skipped in LA). The air is crisp, clean, and cool. Everything is a little more vibrant with the changing of the leaves. i went on a sunday drive this afternoon up to see the changing leaves. i love seeing the bright yellow aspen, it looks like they are glowing among the pines.

i found this great decrepit cemetery along the way. it look like the perfect sight for a halloween night.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Love your pictures! That little cemetery is so cool too. :)

dana said...

Wow, are those photos for real? Amazing color! You captured it perfectly.

Kim said...

please take me with you! I so miss the fall!!!!! lucky, lucky you! I will call you later today! miss you.

Shawn and Ali said...

Wow...it always amazes me how good you are at taking pictures

Heidi said...

There aren't enough mountains close enough here, or aspen tree for that matter. Thanks for sharing.

Miriam Oh Painter said...

love the pics. so pretty! it's still actually pretty warm up here. weird. but i can feel fall coming!

Heather & James said...

you are a great photographer! Really!! I can't wait to come visit you in CO! Talk to you soon!

Erica said...

So lovely. It would be so nice to actually experience the cool fall weather instead of sweating like crazy in my t-shirts :)

Arlene said...

Okay - I love the colors, but I have to say the cemetary is what gets me, how cool is that?