this is where i will be for the next 2 years. i'm going to school to become a pediatric nurse practitioner. i have really enjoyed my career thus far as a nurse, i've had some great experiences working in surgery and even a little stint in management. i'm ready for a new challenge and i am excited for what is ahead.
and after deliberating for weeks, i finally choose University of Colorado. it's close to my family, in a somewhat familiar environment (the lifestyle in denver is a little like salt lake), tuition is cheaper, and if i can "toot my own horn" for a bit, it is ranked #3 in the nation.
i was in denver last weekend and found a great little apartment- the prices are great, especially just coming from LA, it's close to a supertarget!! and there's a wahoo's down the street! i think i'm going to like it out there.
6 comments:
Yeah! I am glad you found an apartment. I don't know Wahoo's.
woohoo!
We're going to miss you. When can we visit?
aIs there more than one Wahoo's there? If not, John and I have eaten at that one! I'm so glad you found a good place. We miss you but are so excited for you and the success that lies ahead!
Is that true? A Wahoos in Denver? It will be like you never left (except all of us that will be missing you).
congrats!! ... i hope you love everything about your new adventure!!
Post a Comment